Foam Core Board is produced from recycled plastic bottles and are an extremely light weight and eco-friendly alternative to traditional substrates. It is ideal for use in POS displays such as plinths, risers and shelving.
FOAM CORE FEATURES
- Thickness, 5-50mm
- 2500*1000mm panel size
- Thickness 5-50mm
- Density 80g – 175g
- Panels can be joined by doweling and screwing as well as adhering with bio-resin based adhesives
- Panels can be thermoformed into curved shapes
- Excellent Fire Smoke and Toxicity rating. Also available in Fire Retardant versions if required
- Strong structural properties
- Available in various finishes
FOAM CORE FINISHES
- Natural Flax Skins: These are made from natural wheat stems and are mixed with sugar resin. The sugar resin acts as the bonding agent to give the structural integrity to the skin and binds the skin to the board. No chemical adhesives are required.
- Recycled Carbon Fibre
- Recycled Melamine
- Recycled Laminates
- Woven Basalt (volcanic rock) infused with sugar resin. This finish is also fire proof.