Eco Board is produced from agricultural waste and is a sustainable and ecological alternative to chipboard, MDF and other traditional wood panels and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Conforms to all relevant Standards NEN / ANSI A208 / BSEN 312 / HUB /
- Fire Safety: Class B2 according GB8624-1997
- CE Approved – EN 13986
- EPD & LCA Pending
NEGAT|VE CARBON FOOTPRINT
Eco Board has a NEGATIVE carbon footprint of MINUS – 0.98 kg.
Producing traditional wood-based panels requires deforestation and the manufacturing process results in considerable CO2 emissions. Moreover, the agricultural waste used to produce Eco-board would otherwise be incinerated creating even more carbon emissions.
Producing one cubic metre of Eco-board prevents 1.2 cubic metres of forest being cut down and reduces global carbon emissions by 3.949 tonnes.
ECO BOARD FEATURES
- Produced from agricultural waste such as wheat and straw
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Formaldehyde-free
- 100% Recyclable
- Sheet Size 2440*1220mm
- Thickness 9-25mm
- Stronger than wood-based panels
- More moisture resistant than wood-based panels
- Available in a variety of eco finishes
ECO BOARD FINISHES
- Natural Flax Skins: These are made from natural wheat stems and are mixed with sugar resin. The sugar resin acts as the bonding agent to give the structural integrity to the skin and binds the skin to the board. No chemical adhesives are required.
- Recycled Carbon Fibre
- Recycled Melamine
- Recycled Laminatres
- Woven Basalt (volcanic rock) infused with sugar resin. This finish is also fire proof.