Our honeycomb cardboard panels are ideal for use in POS displays, including plinths, risers and shelving. The cardboard composition provides a lightweight and eco friendly alternative to traditional substrates and the honeycomb design provides structural integrity and increased strength.
HONEYCOMB CARDBOARD CORE FEATURES
- Honeycomb Cardboard Core
- Light Weight Construction
- Strong Structural Properties
- Thickness, 5-50mm
- 2440*1220mm panel size
- Panels can be formed up to angles of 90 degrees
- Available in various finishes including natural flax skins
IDEAL FOR PLINTHS & POS DISPLAYS
HONEYCOMB CARDBOARD CORE FINISHES
- Natural Flax Skins: These are made from natural wheat stems and are mixed with sugar resin. The sugar resin acts as the bonding agent to give the structural integrity to the skin and binds the skin to the board. No chemical adhesives are required.
- Recycled Carbon Fibre
- Recycled Melamine
- Recycled Laminates
- Woven Basalt (volcanic rock) infused with sugar resin. This finish is also fire proof.